We are excited to announce the release of Historypin Channels which give all Historypin users new tools to personalise, manage and share their content.
If you already have a Profile, it will have been upgraded to a Channel, so you can start personalising yours now. New users can get a Channel when they join Historypin.
With your Channel you can:
- Customise it with a colour scheme, logo, banner and more
- See a map showing just your content
- See all the photos, videos and audio files you’ve uploaded
- See all the Tours and Collections you’ve made
- See stories other people have added to your content
- See your Historypin Repeats – modern replicas of your historical photos that other people have taken using the Historypin smartphone app
Some pinners have already jazzed up their Channels, including Sue Walker White with a lovely historical map Photos of the Past whose banner is a photo that he has pinned and San Francisco MTA Archives who have trams galore.
So get started personalising your Channel. If you need more inspiration, have a look at those featured on our Channels page where you can also search all the users on Historypin to find some great content.